26 April 2009


Watched 17 AGAIN. Well just turned legally 21. Maybe I don't wish I'm 17 again at the moment. But trust me I'm on my way there. At first I thought the movie plot was rather expected, about a guy who turns 17 again and try to relive his past. Maybe due to bad editting of the trailers which did not show the good part of the show, simply put that it was not well publicised(eventhough the movie was featured in AI). Therefore at first I was a bit unsure about watching this movie , but I'm glad I did.

Thanks to the character Ned Gold who perks the movie up. He is such a geek but a rich one on top of that and he knows how to indulge, for once I saw the good thing in being a geek. Well I did'nt know that there was actually an elf language, I guess LOTR fans must have come out with an official one. Oh ya, Ned found someone he likes(the principal) and they clicked so well that they actually speak elf.

Zac Efron may not appear to be a comedy material but he was good, eventhough there was no singing involved. All in all the movie was fun to watch and it had given me a good laugh.


whoelse on 9:21:00 am