12 April 2009

I have watched Confession of a Shopaholic(still have the ticket stub in my jacket's pocket)!!

There was a change of plan. I have decided to watch the movie first instead of reading the book. The reason for this was because, I did not want to set a high expectation for the movie by reading the book beforehand. A storybook based movie will never be as good as the book itself (do not underestimate the power of words and of course novels tend to have lots of monologue which makes it hard to interpret into the movie)

It is so like Sophie Kinsella to write a story like this. How someone can ended up in the most unexpecting situation. Somehow the lead actress reminded me of Anna Faris from House Bunny, etc. So now I am looking for the book. Any kind soul out there able to lend me the book?0_0


whoelse on 10:29:00 am