28 March 2009

24th March

I woke up at the first drop of the rain.(when you have abundant of sleep you will automatically wake up when it is time to). Popped the cinnamon roll into the microwave oven and made myself a cup of milo. and brush my teeth.

Switched on the TV to CNA. Normally there would be like some interesting documentary, but nah. Switched to channel 5 and there's Ellen. Even though I have watched the same show last evening, Ellen just never fails to make me laugh.

The feeling of having breakfast while watching TV with the rains outside was so serene, except for the fact that the house was in a mess.(my brother is also on his vacation and he's turned noctrunal).

I have been looking for a full-time job, to save up some money from the ample time i have. But at that moment, I was glad that I was'nt working full-time.

Labels:



whoelse on 5:38:00 pm